Vukile vendor placement
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012
Holders of Vukile linked units ("linked units") are referred to the circular issued by Vukile on 31 January 2012, the general meeting results announcement released on SENS on 29 February 2012, the fulfilment of conditions precedent and early distribution announcement released on SENS on 9 March 2012, and the reduction of the vendor placement size announcement released on SENS on 30 March 2012, all relating to the acquisition by Vukile of twenty properties from Sanlam Life Insurance Ltd. and the issue and allotment of Vukile linked units as part consideration for the acquisition ("acquisition units") in terms of a vendor placement.
Pursuant to the above, Vukile is launching a bookbuild offering of up to 60 million acquisition units (the "vendor placement") to qualifying institutional investors only. The price at which the acquisition units are being offered is R14.60. The vendor placement constitutes approximately 17.1% (14.6% post the vendor placement) of the total number of linked units in issue. The book for the vendor placement will open with immediate effect and is expected to close today (Wednesday, 11 April 2012). Pricing and allocations will be announced as soon as practicable following the closing of the book. Listing and trading of the acquisition units is expected to commence at 09h00 on Thursday, 19 April 2012.
- Unsecured lending hurts Abil earnings-Mon, 20 May 2013
- Job creation starts at medium-enterprise level-Mon, 20 May 2013
- Zimbabwe mining chamber criticises minerals proposals-Mon, 20 May 2013
- Barloworld not directly affected mining sector slowdown-Mon, 20 May 2013
- Low consumer spending constricts Pioneer Foods growth-Mon, 20 May 2013
- South African wage demands send rand to four year low-Mon, 20 May 2013
- Nigeria says switching to foreign debt to lower costs-Mon, 20 May 2013