Richemont -- change to director's responsibilities
Posted Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Richemont announced changes to the role of Mr Jan Rupert, a member of the board of directors of Richemont. Mr Jan Rupert will relinquish his responsibilities as group manufacturing director with effect from 1 April 2012 in order to devote time to other activities. He will remain an executive director and will stand for re-election to the board at the company's annual general meeting in September 2012.
Since joining the group in 1999, Mr Jan Rupert has held the position of group manufacturing director, with overall responsibility for the group's manufacturing strategy. Following this change, the group's manufacturing strategy will be overseen by Mr Richard Lepeu, the group's deputy chief executive officer.
- Nigeria embraces internet culture through e-commerce-Fri, 17 May 2013
- Nigeria bombs Islamists, U.S. sounds alarm-Fri, 17 May 2013
- Nigeria's growth slows in Q1 -Fri, 17 May 2013
- COMESA to bring economic states into one Africa-Fri, 17 May 2013
- Nigeria interbank rates rise on cash shortage-Fri, 17 May 2013
- Commodities price slide affecting global markets-Fri, 17 May 2013
- Distribution a key factor in Telecoms future-Fri, 17 May 2013
- Africa’s aviation market opens up a new lucrative industry-Fri, 17 May 2013