Kenol Kobil Interim Results with Group MD Jacob Segman
Kenyan oil maker, Kenol Kobil has posted an 86% rise in first-half pretax profit to 3.22 billion shillings despite steep increases in International oil prices as well as the devaluation of all local currencies to the US Dollar in countries they operate in.
ABNís Alishia Seckam drills into the numbers with Group Managing Director Jacob Segman.
- Competition Commission probe should cover a broader spectrum -Wed, 22 May 2013
- Mugabe signs Zimbabwe constitution into law-Wed, 22 May 2013
- High-profile CEO of S.Africa's FirstRand retail bank to step down-Wed, 22 May 2013
- Nigeria seeks bidders for annual oil contracts-Wed, 22 May 2013
- W. Bank pledges $1 bln to aid peace in Africa's Great Lakes-Wed, 22 May 2013
- Labour unrest in S.Africa mining sector a grave concern -Wed, 22 May 2013