The African Consumer with Nielsenís Graham Marshall
Africa's gross domestic product has grown faster than the rest of the world every year since 2001 making Africa a vital market brimming with opportunity for trade.
To look at the impact of the African consumer, we are joined by Graham Marshall, Business Lead for Strategic Development in Africa at Nielsen.
- AMCON to divest its banks in bond re-financing move-Mon, 20 May 2013
- Mauritius tourism revenue drops 12.4 pct yr/yr in Q1-Mon, 20 May 2013
- S. Africaís Vodacom customer base nets 4.9 per cent rise -Mon, 20 May 2013
- East African Breweries at a new high -Mon, 20 May 2013
- S.Africa's rand weaker near 4-year lows, bonds also under pressure-Mon, 20 May 2013
- S.Africa's Barloworld boosts H1 profit, Russia unit robust -Mon, 20 May 2013
- Investment banking in Africa needs a quality type-of approach-Mon, 20 May 2013
- S.Africa's African Bank H1 profit slides as bad debts bite-Mon, 20 May 2013