February Jobs Report with Loane Sharp
The number of new business start-ups has fallen to an all-time low, according to human capital management group Adcorp. Furthermore, the South African economy has seen the closure of more than 400,000 small businesses over the past 5 years.
For more details ABN’s Hannah Viviers speaks with Loane Sharp, labour analyst at Adcorp.
- Africa’s potential unlocked and charging towards development-Fri, 24 May 2013
- Understanding Africa key to unlocking investment potential-Fri, 24 May 2013
- Africa backs Kenya call for Hague court to drop Kenyatta case-Fri, 24 May 2013
- Burundi Q1 trade deficit widens to $197.3 million-Fri, 24 May 2013
- Africa’s rating assessment underway but gradual -Fri, 24 May 2013
- Room for improvement for EAC infrastructure development-Fri, 24 May 2013
- S.African rand steadies but could resume weakness-Fri, 24 May 2013
- Ghana cabinet approves $1 bln Eurobond for July: fin min-Fri, 24 May 2013